Book Now! Lite Shipping Dapitan to Oslob Schedules, Fares, and Complete Travel Requirements 2022 Lite Shipping Dapitan to Oslob schedules, fares, and …
Lite Ferries Online Booking: A Complete Guide
Lite Ferries Online booking a complete guide on how to properly book your tickets online for Lite Ferries Tickets. COVID-19 has become a major factor for people to find easier alternatives to book ferry tickets online. In this article we will be providing you with complete details of how to properly book Lite Ferries Tickets Online. To find out more about Lite Ferries and all its real-time ferry schedules you can visit here.
How to Book a Ticket Online
Visit barkota’s official Lite Ferries booking website. Barkota online booking is the official booking system provider of Lite Ferries Corporations.
2. Select the destinations that you want to travel. Also select the travel time and return date if you purchase a round trip ticket.
3. Enter your accurate passenger information and contact person.
4. After entering all the booking details select the payment option that is comfortable for you.
5. Accept the Barkota Booking Guidelines and Pay for your Ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can either visit to one of their offices and agents located near you or book online via their official website liteferries.com.ph.
You only need to present your vehicles original receipt (OR) and certificate of registration (CR).
- If you plan to rebook your ticket before departure they will deduct 5% of the total paid amount of the ticket.
- If you plan to rebook your ticket after departure they will deduct 10% of the total paid amount of the ticket.
Anyone can avail for their fare discounts as long as you present a valid proof if identifications (ID). Ex: Birth, Student ID and Senior Citizen ID.
- Children – Children’s can avail for discounts for up to 50%.
- Students – Students can avail for 15% discount
- Adults – 0% Discounts.
- Senior Citizen – They can avail for 20% fare discounts.
|Small with Box||₱ 350.00|
|Large with Box||₱ 550.00|
|Small without Box||₱ 450.00|
|Large without Box||₱ 725.00|
|Small with Box||₱ 250.00|
|Large with Box||₱ 400.00|
|Small without Box||₱ 350.00|
|Large without Box||₱ 575.00|
The maximum weight requirements for Litebox packages are 5kgs for Small Packages and 15kgs for large boxes.
COVID-19 has shaped a new and more adoptable way on doing transactions especially online. Now a days more and more companies are adopting the online revolution to provide easier ways of catering their products and services to their clients. This article has provided all the necessary details and proper ways on how to book a ticket for all the Lite Ferries passengers.
Leave us a Comment!
Lite Ferries Trips
Lite Shipping Larena to Plaridel Schedules, Fares, and Complete Travel Requirements 2022 Lite Shipping Larena to Plaridel schedules, fares, and complete travel …
Lite Shipping Talisay to Tubigon Schedules and Complete Travel Requirements 2022 Lite Shipping Talisay to Tubigon schedules and complete travel requirements will …